Thursday, July 15, 2010

M really changed



My love 4 u is ever so strong,

i feel so right, i know it can not b wrong.


I know i've done lot of things so wrong.

punish myself for i've done to u..


i really regret doing so,i wish all that was't true..


baby lets take a walk back in time


and cherish all those memories,


when everything was fine.


The world changed since u left me..


I have changed since u left me .....


The sun never set,


The moon never rose...


I still remember the tym,


when v wer close.


My love for u is the same since the first day i mat u,


how i wish tym just stopped'


tym just stopped the moment,


for the first when i feeled ur love,


Plz atleast forgive nd talk to me....


M really changed...since u went..,


When i cry,


tears of blood run down face...


My heart aches 4 u inn......






- give me last chance m really changed......

1 comment:

  1. yeah ..u have changed !! nice post ..keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete