Thursday, September 16, 2010

Broken me


As i lie awake and cry

i 'll be thinking of u my dear

Storing pieces of my heart

In every single tear



No warmth comes from my bedsheets

warmth only comes from ur embrace,

Seeing ur smile,

or kissing ur face



So i stay cold and shiver

Till my eyes begin to quiver

Then it's so cold it feels hot

Tricking my heart into somethig it's not


Don't say u don't lov me

When u don't mean it at all

it puts me on my knees

And force me to a crawl



Sweet dreams my love

Don't let bed bugs bite ,

I'll be having nightmares of u

The entire night will b sour 4 u...

its just been a habit 4 me ..

since when u said,

" now itt doesn't even make any sense... "


My hell full life has bcome wose thannn b4......


1 comment:

  1. ...diss wazz in my orkutt accountt since veryy longg... justt wanted to share itt here byy addin some feww more thoughtss....

    ReplyDelete